Motivational Monday ♡ SUPPORT

Monday, July 13, 2015

source: pinterest

Yep, you. I'm talking to you. I genuinely believe that you are capable of amazing things.

Sometimes it's difficult as a creative to build that support network around you, especially within your own field. It can feel really competitive, secretive and often lonely.

Fellow creatives can be so guarded with the things they have learnt over the years but just imagine all the knowledge and wisdom we could collectively share if we just supported each other. We're all on a seperate journey; by helping someone else progress we do not regress.

I know I'm really lucky, I met a great group of girls while studying photography and I know I can go to them for help or advice or just a photography related chat. I know not everyone has that. That's why I think the internet is so important for support. We can help each other, share our wealth of knowledge, and just generally lift each other up. I'm here if you need it, I believe in you.

You are capable of amazing things.

Lots of love,
Rachael.♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

500px Feed

Say hello