August Wish List ♡ Fashion

Wednesday, August 26, 2015



Oh how I love Autumn! Yes, I'm being a little premature here; after all August isn't over yet but even as we speak the rain is falling in sheets and it's all grey, dull, and stormy... So let's just pretend, okay? Ohhh-tay!

Pretty much everything about Autumn is up my street. The cold air, wood fires and crunchy leaves; the layers of fine shirts, thick wool and cosy coats; the thick stews, hot chocolates and pumpkin spice... Oh it's what my dreams are made of.

Here I've picked some of the lovely pieces I've been lusting after recently; I've tried to keep them quite light so they're not tooooo autumnal just yet... They're just enough to keep you cosy as the weather turns but still be quite pale and transitional. Yay.

1.  Black Poppy Floral Jacquard Mini Skirt - £19.99 - New Look

2.  Wool Blend Wrap Coat by Boutique - £195.00 - Topshop

3.  Lambswool Round Neck Jumper - £85.00 - Johnstons of Elgin

4.  Lace Trim Ankle Socks - £3.50 - Topshop

5.  MARR Leather Ankle Boots - £75.00 - Topshop

6.  Big Dial Grey Lilac and Rose Gold Watch - £80.00 - Olivia Burton

7.  Saffiano Leather Top Handle Bag - £1240.00 - Prada

8.  Embroidered Collar Blouse - £39.00 - Eastex

I didn't intend to make it an outfit build but apparently that's where it ended up! Also it seems that you can take the girl out of Topshop but you can't take the Topshop out of the girl!

What have you been loving recently? Are you looking forward to Autumn as much as I am?

Lots of love,
Rachael♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

500px Feed

Say hello