Motivational Monday ♡ BE KIND

Monday, October 19, 2015

source: instagram

I think you know by now that I am extremely passionate about empowering other creatives. Being a creative is a strange vice; we are our work. We put so much of ourselves, our time, our energy, our passions, our fears, into our work that it can often feel like a piece of our hearts has gone into it. It's strange then that we know the feeling of proudness, the fear of rejection, better than anyone, and yet we're often the first to tear each other down.

I could go off on a tangent about when to give criticism and when to keep schtum but I won't. I think we all know when we should hold our tongues even if it's easier to know than to follow.

Instead all I'm going to say is to remember to have courage and be kind. Put your work out there, be complimentary of your peers; get back what you give.

With love,
Rachael♡

--

P.S.- I'm sorry if you now want to go watch Cinderella.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

500px Feed

Say hello