Motivational Monday ♡ CREATING YOUR FUTURE

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

source: pinterest

If, in ten years time, you're exactly where you are now, would you be happy? No? Then it's time to change it.

I've been thinking about dreams a lot lately. No I don't mean nightime visions, but those big dreams we have for our lives. I feel like I've lost sight of what I 'want' and because of this I feel rather lost in general; it's almost like I'm meandering along in the dark unsure of which way to turn.

So this week I'm going to set myself a task. I'm going to sit down and I'm going to write down my dreams. Big dreams, little dreams, silly dreams, it doesn't matter; I'm going to give it a lot of thought and just write them all down. That way I'll have a tangible thing to look at and goals to aim for and I can start working out a plan of action. 

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Do you have a list of your dreams? Are you working towards them? I'd love to hear about how you stay on track creating your future. ♡

Have a great week!
Lots of lovely love,
Rachael.♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

500px Feed

Say hello